Monday, June 23, 2008

How Noble Will The KDP Be?

I find it interesting that good ole boy politics is usually associated with Rural Kentucky but in this instance it is Jefferson County that may be suspect. The State Democrat Executive Committee will be hearing the appeal of Jeff Noble who won and then lost his seat to represent the 3rd Congressional District on the State Committee.

I have not spoken with Mr. Noble regarding the matter but as I understand the situation it comes down to a number of folks being allowed to vote after the fact. Noble was apparently declared a winner but people who were really late were given the chance to vote after the votes had been counted and the winners announced.

This is supposed to be a new day in Frankfort and a new era for the Party. As I recall, ethics and justice are supposed to be the new themes. For the Liberals in the Democrat Party, I hope that hypocrisy will not be their new standard because traditional Southern Democrats like myself are going to have a field day with this.



No comments: