Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wheeler's Record and Past Not Good!!

I will be working through a bunch of information that people have been sending on Melinda Wheeler's record in State Government as well as her questionable personal life. It would appear that Wheeler re-wrote the definition of nepotism while in State Government, questions regarding legal supervisory capacity between spouses, and an interesting vestige regarding a Northern Kentucky Friend. The rumors are running rampant through the Conservative ranks of Western Kentucky right now. I'm not going to beat up on my Republican friends since I have been forced to vote for so many Repubicans in the last 15 years. I really do share their concern that the Republican Party has lost all it's moral high-ground. I'm still surprised by the number of Republican's down here that are completely embarrassed by candidates like Melinda Wheeler. Stay tuned.

No comments: